Research authority vision
• Advance knowledge in different areas of life to promote understanding of the world around us for the benefit of humanity.
• Advance research innovation and excellence among the researchers at the College, through cultivating a faculty of researchers who stand at the forefront of research, are knowledgeable about developments and innovations, and impart up-to-date knowledge and advanced skills to students.
• Develop and advance the Galilee region and its population through leading, high-quality research conducted in collaboration with the community, industry, and the civil sector.
Research authority goals
• Recruit researchers, post-doctoral and graduate students
• Assist in recruiting post-doctoral and graduate students
• Upgrade research laboratories and establish laboratories for new researchers
• Increase success in receiving competitive grants from funds and foundations
• Increase the number of publications in leading journals
• Expand collaboration with academic researchers and institutions overseas
• Promote applied research in collaboration with industry